Introducing ThermiVa™, a unique temperature controlled radio frequency system, used for a non-surgical procedure for labia and vaginal tightening. Patients are reporting excitement about a new treatment option for women who want results without surgery. ThermiVa™ was developed by ThermiGyn™, a women’s wellness company whose mission is to help women reclaim, restore, and revive.
Thermiva™ is a temperature-controlled radio-frequency device, made by ThermiAesthetics. The ThermRF system powers a ‘S’ shaped hand piece that tightens external and internal vulvovaginal tissue via a thermistor tip which is able to control heat delivered. The tip has gentle curves that provide comfort for the patient. Preliminary studies show improvement in vaginal tightening, urinary incontinence, sexual function, vaginal moisture and anorgasmia. Most perimenopausal women suffer from vaginal laxity, incontinence, vaginal dryness or sexual dysfunction as a result of aging, vaginal childbirth or change in hormone production. Thermiva™ is the first noninvasive procedure using controlled thermal energy to improve some of these issues. It can also be used for cosmetic improvement of the labia as well. The procedure is painless and requires no downtime.
The Thermiva™ is a 3 treatment procedure, with each one hour treatment approximately one month apart. Results are almost immediate with improvement continuing after each treatment. Maintenance may be needed at approximately 9 months to 1 year to maintain best results.
ThermiVa has been found to be effective in the following areas:
- Vaginal Laxity: this will tighten the vagina at the opening and the full length of the vagina that is noticeable to patient and partner.
- Vulvar/Labial Laxity: this will tighten the labial tissues and reduce sag and “Camel Toes.” It results in softer and smoother skin that is very noticeable. More comfort in tight clothing, less self-awareness in leotards and bikinis.
- Vaginal/Vulvar Dryness or Atrophic Vaginitis: this will add softer and thicker skin and more moisture both internally and externally to make daily life and sexual intercourse more comfortable without the use of hormones.
- Mild to Moderate Stress Incontinence: this will reduce accidents and leakage and may reduce urge symptoms. Along with Kegel Exercises women may avoid the use of mesh slings in their vaginas.
- Sexual or Orgasmic Dysfunction: may result in increased sensitivity, more coordinated and stronger muscular contractions, and ability to achieve orgasms in a shorter time period.
Click Below to View Before and After Photos
Warning! Please be advised that the content you are about to view is not appropriate for viewers younger than 18 years of age.